Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What are we going to do tonight Brain?

Jennifer Government: NationStates looks like an interesting game that I may just try to get into. It reminds me a little bit of Ender's Game, and the Locke/Demosthenes development with his siblings.

I think my boyfriend must be in on the conspiracy against my chocolate-fast. After a week out of town he arrives bearing gifts (which well he should), however the gifts consists of multiple specimens of two of my favorite chocolate bars which are hard to find in the US (sigh). At least they give me something more to look forward too this week.

Oh yeah - the featured ingredient in the Cook's Illustrated that was waiting for me in my mailbox? You guess it, baking chocolate...

I haven't really had a chance to do much research poker wise yet this week. I'm hoping to get some time to check out PokerStars (and decide what I want to do with my Empire account given the Party issues) sometime this week.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice guy. I wish my BF would bring me chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home